Editor Unleashed "Why I Write" Essay Competition



"I Walk With Witches"

I entered the Editor Unleashed "Why I Write" essay competition.  My entry is titled "I Walk With Witches."  I haven't written an essay in many years, probably not since my school days.  It was a lot of fun.  The winner will get $500.00 and the top fifty entries will be published at Smashwords.


Editor Unleashed is a great site for writers.  I would like to thank the editor, Maria Schneider for putting the contest together. If you want to read some great essays, click the View Essays link below.

View Essays

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
2 Responses
  1. I loved your essay. I thought it had just the right balance of fantasy and truth. Good luck on the contest. :)

  2. Your essay reminded me a bit of me. I too have often seen the wolf moon and wondered if, just maybe, a werewolf was lurking nearby. Of course, since I'm a paranormal romance junkie, my werewolf is probably some handsome tortured hero just looking for someone like me to sooth the beast inside, but hey, to each there own.

    Anyway, congratulations on your essay. I really enjoyed it.

Leave a Reply